Best Blogger Tips





















Welcome
Welcome to my blog. My "No Dress Code" Blog is about my fashion style. My style is very eclectic. I am not a hardcore blogger but will try my best to blog if i don't get lazy lol. Few likes the way i wear my clothing some don't but when it comes down to it, i don't really care and live by what other people taste but my own, and what others think of me will be their oppinion. So anyways, most of my secondlife life clothing that i will be posting are either clothes that i obtain for free or purchase. I think, that there's no limit of how you dress your avatar in this game. So have fun and wear what you may.
In real life i also love putting on make up as i am in SL. I also love wearing hats in RL and in SL (;
All the graphic here in my layout is made by me including the shirt that my avatar wearing. Goodluck!

Follow me:

Coca Cola Short Pant Overall
Saturday, March 29, 2014,5:53 PM



Overall -[M*G*S] Short Overall. Lucky Board Prize. No need to join the group to play lucky board
Link -Click Here

Hair -little bones Black Magic Hud Driven to change hair colors. Join Group. Check Group Notice for gift.
Link - Click Here to Store

© 2011 - 2012 @ nodressc0de.blogspot.com